Call us free on 08000 70 60 70
Do You Qualify?
How do I know if I've had a Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) Policy?
If you've had or have a loan, mortgage or credit card or had any other finance within the last 15 years, you may find that you have been paying for Payment Protection Insurance (PPI).
We strongly recommend that if you are one of these people to check your loan, mortgage agreement or credit card statements to see if it states that it includes Payment Protection Insurance (PPI).
With regards to loans the PPI amount could be included as a single-premium policy, which will be shown on your loan agreement, perhaps as a lump sum added to the loan. It may not actually state the words "Payment Protection Insurance" (PPI) but have similar wording.
In the case of credit cards, your statement should clearly show any PPI charges itemised separately, your credit card provider will be sure to add this to your account every month.
You will be surprised how many people contact us not knowing if they have or haven't got Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) added to their loans, mortgages or credit cards. If you haven't got a copy of your original documents to hand, then you can request a copy from your bank or other financial provider.
Next - How do I know if I was mis-sold PPI?
You may be eligible for a refund of all your PPI policy premiums plus the interest charged on the insurance policy. Our claims team will help assist you to establish whether or not you have a valid claim.
Check below to see if any of these common failings in a PPI sale you believe apply to you:
- You worked LESS than 16 hours a week when you took out PPI cover?
- You WERE unemployed, self-employed or retired when you took out PPI cover?
- You were NOT asked about any other insurance policies you had in place?
- You were NOT told that taking out PPI cover was an optional agreement?
- You were told a PPI policy was COMPULSORY in order to get the loan or card?
- You were NOT told about the cost of the PPI, but it was added in anyway?
- You DIDN'T ask for PPI and not told you were buying PPI, but it was added anyway?
- You were NOT told that the same PPI policy could be bought cheaper elsewhere?
- You felt PRESSURED into agreeing to buy PPI and were not told about the total costs?
- You were NOT told of any conditions, restrictions or exclusions such as stress related illnesses?
- You were NOT eligible to claim on the PPI policy?
- You were NOT told you have a right to cancel after taking out the PPI sale?
- You did NOT give your consent to the PPI sale on your loan, mortgage or credit card?
- You had a MEDICAL CONDITION at the time of the PPI sale that could have prevented you from working in the future and you made the sales person aware of this fact?
- At the time of the PPI sale you EXCEEDED the upper age limit, usually 65 or 70?
- You already had ALTERNATIVE cover in place such as income protection or an employee benefits package but the sales person did not ask you about this?
- The PPI policy was purchased to cover a long term loan, but the insurance sold to you covered a MUCH SHORTER period though this was not explained?
You could be owed thousands?
If you have you taken out a loan, credit card or mortgage in the last 15 years with a PPI policy, then the answer could be yes and you could be owed thousands! If you have been mis-sold a payment protection Insurance (PPI) policy, even if your loan, credit card or mortgage has been paid off for years you can still make a claim. With our average value claim standing at £3,500 can you afford not to check over those statements!
Key reasons why to choose us to reclaim your money
- The Lowest PPI Claims Fees You'll Find Anywhere Online
- True No Win - No Fee Policy & Absolutely No Upfront Fees
- Over £13.5m Already Refunded Back to Our 3,768 Clients
- Very Experienced in Providing a Fast and Efficient Service
- Save and Claim are Regulated by the Ministry of Justice
- We have an Excellent Track Record of Claim Settlements
- Specialists in PPI Refunds, All Processing Done In-House
- Claims over £500.00 in Paid Premiums Will Be Accepted
- FREE Expert Help, Advice, Assessment of Your PPI Claim
- We currently have a 96% Client Satisfaction Record todate
- Claim Your Money Back Even When Your Account is Closed
- Average Client Refunded over last 12 months is £3,582.00
Click here to view examples of recent 2013 client thank you and settlement letters
As our name suggests you Save money if you make your Claim with us!
Not sure if you've got a PPI claim? No problem, our specialists are on hand and offer a fast, FREE friendly advice service. To get in touch today Simply Call FREE on 08000 70 60 70 or fill in our Speed Claim box where you can easily request a call back from a specialist at a convenient time to suit you, our office hours are 9:00am - 7.30pm Monday - Friday.